Thanks to Dragon Warrior for nominating me for this award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Here are the seven questions Dragon Warrior asked me.
- Are you messy or organized? – Both, I put things carefully away then forget where I put them.
- What do you want to share through your blog? – My writing, my many interests, caring for the environment and FUN.
- Do you like origami? – No, I can only make a paper aeroplane.
- What was your favourite childhood game? – Running around playing horses.
- What was your favourite food that your parents cooked? – Sunday roast and macaroni cheese.
- What is your current favourite food? – Roast vegetables and brown rice, Sunday roast and macaroni cheese. Macaroni Cheese is a bit of a family tradition, all our children and grandchildren love it. It is the real thing made from scratch; milk and strong cheddar for a homemade white sauce.
- Something you collect? – Picture post cards since I was eight years old.
My Nominees – any great bloggers dropping in here.
Not every blogger likes answering questions or doing awards, but if you want to have a go, follow the rules above, or just pick any questions and entertain us with your answers in the comments.
1 What is your favourite electronic gadget?
2 To live – town or country?
3 For holidays – coast or countryside?
4 Paperback or Kindle?
5 If you were given the chance to run your country, what would be your first decision?
6 You can own one form of transport only; anything from skateboard, or a horse to a private plane. Just one choice and you must use only that for the rest of your life. Think carefully…
7 Are you a homebody or a restless traveller?